Element Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Element Crusade's forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meiga for Gm, or some shit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MynameisMeiga

Meiga for Gm, or some shit Empty
PostSubject: Meiga for Gm, or some shit   Meiga for Gm, or some shit EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 pm

I didn't see a skeleton, or preffered form that you wanted to be used for Game-Moderator Applications, so I decided to just free write it.

Name: Meiga
Key: Meiga

I've been playing the game since it came out- I know most things about it, and am willing to learn what I don't. I'm fair, don't take sides, and am 'very' patient. Aswell as moderating the game, I can host when needed- Davif/Davidle can vouche since I've hosted many times for him.

Can be reached on MSN- once more, Davif can contact me there since he has me added.

I've had past experience on many games- not going to list them here, but if you/anyone else has questions about them feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Bloodseaker

Bloodseaker

PostSubject: Re: Meiga for Gm, or some shit   Meiga for Gm, or some shit EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Bananas are yellow arn't they?
Back to top Go down
MynameisMeiga

PostSubject: Re: Meiga for Gm, or some shit   Meiga for Gm, or some shit EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Depends on the Banana. Though I meant about the experience, I suppose you are free to ask any question you'd like. Wether they are irrelevant or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meiga for Gm, or some shit   Meiga for Gm, or some shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Meiga for Gm, or some shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Element Crusade :: GM/Staff Applications-
Jump to: